Weight Loss Shakes
Weight loss shakes have become a really popular method in today’s society for helping a person to lose weight.
They are used as a meal replacement and have been scientifically proven to get you great results.
The weight loss shakes are quite safe as they contain all our essential dietary needs such as carbohydrates, protein and fat. They are also fortified with vitamins and minerals.
When these shakes are substituted for meals such as breakfast or lunch you are replacing your normal probably high in calorie meal option for a shake that is low in calories, yet has better nutritional value and the same effect as a normal meal has in keeping you full.
It’s a win-win situation! They help to speed up the weight loss process compared to just following a well-balanced, sensible diet plan alone.
All weight loss shakes average from between 100 to 200 calories depending on the specific brand and usually contains about 10-30 grams of protein. Basically they are a great alternative to strict dieting that involves depriving yourself of food. It has the same effects except its healthy and the loss is sustainable once you lose the weight.
Why are Weight Loss Shakes so Good?
- They are low in calories
- Yet provide all your nutritional needs that a meal should
- They contain a good amount of fiber also which helps keep your bowels working at their best and helps you to stay full for longer
- They boost your metabolism as they contain the ingredients such as lecithin and inositol and L-carnite, which have been proven to have this effect
- They help you lose weight at a fast rate without having to count calories
- They are very convenient as you just mix them with water and their ready, or you can get them pre made where you just shake them and drink.
- And they come in a variety of different flavours
Basically weight loss shakes offer a faster and easier alternative to just losing the weight through a nutritional diet alone. As always no matter how you try to lose weight, you will always see faster results when combined with some form of exercise.
Also you need to remember that although they will effectively help you to shed those pounds, it is important that you learn how to maintain that weight loss once you are at your ideal weight otherwise your great efforts will have been for nothing!
Filed under: Healthy Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!